| What we do
|How does Cornerstone National Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized protect my personal information? access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does Cornerstone National Bank collect my personal information?
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your contact information
- Show your government-issued ID
- Show your driver's livense
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. (See below for more on your rights under state laws.)
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Cornerstone National Bank has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Cornerstone National Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market
financial products or services to you.
- Cornerstone National Bank does not jointly market.